Vacancies & CV Portal
“Within our dreams and aspirations we found our opportunities”
– Sugar Ray Leonard
Your information is completely confidential, and only available to all our Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants. Our Talent Acquisition Agents search the portal using key words and phrases to source candidates who meet the minimum requirements as specified by the Client. Please ensure your profile created is completed in full and in detail, in order for us to shortlist accurately against Job Specifications
We invite you to apply for our current vacancies advertised below. Should your CV be shortlisted, the relevant Consultant will contact you to discuss the position in more detail and book an appointment for an interview and screening process.
If you have not heard back from an Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultant within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Job TitleAssistant Plant Controller
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 8 years
Job Published13 November 2023
Job Reference No.571604860
- Responsible for plant cost control, including planning, forecasting, budget and account management
- Responsible for all kinds of cost control analysis, update and maintain standard cost, prepare budget statement
- Direct cost accounting as required.
- Reviewing the rationality and accuracy of the basic data collection and analysis of cost accounting, leading the completion of the factory financial budget preparation; comparing the actual and budget differences, and promoting the factory to achieve the goal of financial control.
- Carrying out the financial settlement at the end of the month and the end of the year; preparing the capital appropriation application related to the factory
- Checking and auditing the bill of materials, tracking the changes in the actual gross profit margin of the product; auditing and confirming the cost reduction project of the factory; Approval process.
- Controlling and analyzing cost differences and expenses; tracking factory production capacity, production line yield accounting and controlling planned production volume.
- Summarizing and preparing related cost difference reports and financial statements of monthly operation meetings.
- Proposing a reasonable plan to reduce the production cost of the factory.
- Detecting and correcting the factory's non-compliance with financial internal control to ensure that the internal audit / BSR can meet the basic requirements.
- When necessary, organizing the various departments of the factory to optimize the relevant processes of the factory, and strictly implementing the examination and approval of various expenses according to the IOS.
- Undertaking the management responsibilities required by the company's related IOS files and IATF16949 / OHSAS18000 / ISO14000 standards, ensuring the effective operation of IOS files, and continuously improving the relevant procedures and applications in the IOS files within the department.
Qualifications and Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s/ Ms degree in finance, accounting or equivalent
- 3 years or more of relevant work experience (Automotive or Manufacturing Industry)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Group company cost control experience is preferred
- Good in English, both verbal and written and communication ability
- Familiarity with SAP / QAD / Hyperion / BPC system is preferred
- Strong logical thinking ability, sensitive to numbers, and good data analysis and prediction ability
- Strong learning ability and clear logical thinking, strong presentation ability and report writing ability
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Strong ability to work under certain pressure and can work overtime frequently
- Comply with the requirements of the company values and LCM (Leadership Competency Model).
- Compliance with Information Security Management Regulations and Codes of Conduct. Reasonable use and protection of company information systems and equipment. Keep the company's important information confidential.
- Compliance with company code of ethics and policies. Implementing the Value of Honesty and Integrity in Company Business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, excellent teamwork spirit.