Vacancies & CV Portal
“Within our dreams and aspirations we found our opportunities”
– Sugar Ray Leonard
Your information is completely confidential, and only available to all our Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants. Our Talent Acquisition Agents search the portal using key words and phrases to source candidates who meet the minimum requirements as specified by the Client. Please ensure your profile created is completed in full and in detail, in order for us to shortlist accurately against Job Specifications
We invite you to apply for our current vacancies advertised below. Should your CV be shortlisted, the relevant Consultant will contact you to discuss the position in more detail and book an appointment for an interview and screening process.
If you have not heard back from an Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultant within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 6 years
SalaryR380000 to R400000
Job Published09 November 2023
Job Reference No.1542965251
Must be: Trade Tested Toolmaker
Take responsibility for the repair, maintenance and improvement to all production tooling, jigs, moulds and fixtures
Trade Test Certificate
Knowledge of OHSA act
Hydraulics/Pneumatics basics and automated process control
- Conducts inspections to ensure early diagnosis of possible equipment failures or excess wear.
- Ensures Tooling operations / maintenance work is executed within applicable standards and rectify before breakdown occurs
- Provides advice to Production as to which routines are required for preventative maintenance; make the necessary approvals for tool changes as necessary.
- Oversee the calibration of instruments and machines on a 6 monthly basis to ensure legal compliance.
- Reviews performed and reported maintenance results; plans, follows up and implement corrective action.
- Remains up to date with technologies in maintenance toward improving processes and operational effectiveness.
- Drives Root Causes Analysis within the Team to address equipment failures.
- Prepares and presents the necessary progress reports.
- Operates within controls and procedures
- Identifies and reports risks or areas of concern to management within own department and area of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and procedures to prevent fruitless, wasteful and irregular expenditure.
- Maintains effective working relationships with employees and customers (both internal and external) towards rendering highest quality of services.
- Represents the company in meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Identifies and solves problems creatively whilst demonstrating a high level of integrity
- Ensures that all employees have signed performance agreements.
- Monitors and measures performance quarterly by conducting employee appraisals.
- In collaboration with HR, identify staff performance objectives, potential areas of development and action plans where necessary.
- Ensures ongoing training and development of employees.
- Addresses employee relations matters fairly and promptly.
Cost and Financial Control
- Contributes to the budget preparation process.
- Promotes and communicates the effective, efficient, economical and transparent use of financial and other resources.
- Monitors and controls expenditure against budget and ensures spending occurs within budgetary limits and financial guidelines, report deviations to direct Manager.
- Explores opportunities to control and reduce costs.