Vacancies & CV Portal
“Within our dreams and aspirations we found our opportunities”
– Sugar Ray Leonard
Your information is completely confidential, and only available to all our Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants. Our Talent Acquisition Agents search the portal using key words and phrases to source candidates who meet the minimum requirements as specified by the Client. Please ensure your profile created is completed in full and in detail, in order for us to shortlist accurately against Job Specifications
We invite you to apply for our current vacancies advertised below. Should your CV be shortlisted, the relevant Consultant will contact you to discuss the position in more detail and book an appointment for an interview and screening process.
If you have not heard back from an Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultant within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Job TitleTechnical Product Manager (SAP) x 2 - Remote
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published01 February 2024
Job Reference No.1523996413
The Technical Product Manager builds and maintains relationships with product cluster and business unit leads as well as developing a deep understanding of product requirements and needs. Strategic and tactical management of related products and all technical related deliverables in interaction with Product Cluster Lead, Technical Tool Owner (TTO) and product teams. The Technical Product Manager reports to the IT manager and is the point of contact for technical escalations and operational topics.
All activities are to be performed in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery codes, Conflict of interest policy & S.H.E.Q. requirement and is to perform delegated S.H.E.Q. tasks and duties and to is to report deviations.
Qualification and Experience:
- NQF 7 - Bachelor's Degree/Advanced Diploma, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business Administration, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain or similar qualifications within the automotive industry
- 3-5 years technical product leadership in cross functional or international project teams; covering multiple products in a specific business unit domain
- Minimum 5 years practical experience working in complex software engineering or full product lifecycle environments; working in international, cross-functional/matrix and distributed project teams.
- SAP experience and knowledge of logistical processes
The Job Requirements:
- Strong personal responsibility, willingness to perform, independence and results orientation.
- Extensive SAP knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of the agile SAFe framework and openness to new working models, and in most of all Empowerment, Co-Creation and Agility.
- Identifying innovation technological trends in the market and opportunities that would support business unit/IT transformational objectives.
- Experience with cross-functional teams and agile working using DevOps
- Experience in leadership and cooperation in international, cross-functional/matrix and distributed project teams
- Knowledge of modern system “AR, AI, IoT, RPA, Mobile, and API” and working with Enterprise & Solution Architects
- Alignment on Product strategy; Timeline Planning for Major Projects / Activities; Defining strategy and relevant period for system performance management activities (such as archiving etc.)
- Budgeting per Product Cluster per Supplier / Fulfilment Partner
- Service level management for products according to service agreements with product teams; escalation management of products
- Ensuring proper delivery of projects within agreed project budget and timelines
- Proper demand management and tracking of new requests within product team, overview of capacity and assignments within the product team.
- Must understand and have an overview of capacity and workload for product team.
- Monitoring the readiness of critical/major incidents feedback in respective forum(s); decision on what is a critical/major incident.
- • Preparation of the root-cause report in communication with the MB Business Coordination & Tracking of Product / Technical onboarding of new colleagues in Product team
- Responsible for quality of service by ensuring effective ticket handling and incident management.
- Self-development: Take personal responsibility for Learning & Development through a process of assessment, reflection & action, including on and/or off the job training, and sharing learnings with team.