Vacancies & CV Portal
“Within our dreams and aspirations we found our opportunities”
– Sugar Ray Leonard
Your information is completely confidential, and only available to all our Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants. Our Talent Acquisition Agents search the portal using key words and phrases to source candidates who meet the minimum requirements as specified by the Client. Please ensure your profile created is completed in full and in detail, in order for us to shortlist accurately against Job Specifications
We invite you to apply for our current vacancies advertised below. Should your CV be shortlisted, the relevant Consultant will contact you to discuss the position in more detail and book an appointment for an interview and screening process.
If you have not heard back from an Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultant within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Job TitleHSE Co-Ordinator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 7 years
Job Published14 November 2023
Job Reference No.1050097510
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring compliance with all HSE related legislation.
- Providing support with COMET incident/accident investigation.
- Providing support with the HSE Radar.
- Providing support with maintenance of in-house directives and plant procedural instructions for occupational safety and environmental protection, and other statutory or HSE related documents.
- Maintaining the Plant Risk Assessment and Legal Register.
- Providing support with ensuring organizational fire protection Working towards improving the safety culture.
- Planning and integration of the HSE Committee. Onsite services management (Clinic, Security, Contractors)
- Conducting specific subject training (HCSs, Risk Assessment, Occ. Health and Safety Act, Legal Liability)
- A National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge of ISO 14001 ,ISO 45001 and relevant legislation
- 5 years experience in a senior role
- Ideally extensive experience in the automotive environment
- Ability to work independently .
- Ability to facilitate training of employees on HSE topics
- High level of commitment, perseverance and teamwork
- Proficient Computer Literacy
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak)