|Job title:||Business Analyst (3-year contract) (EL / PE)|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||09 November 2021|
|Job reference no:||932866320|
An established National IT and Office Support Services company, with a strong Eastern Cape division, seeks to employ a Business Analyst. The role can be based in East London or Port Elizabeth, and reports to a Senior Project Manager. The role is focused on the Public Sector, within the Eastern Cape.
- Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years in an IT management position
- 5+ years experience in Public Sector
- 10+ years in a technology-driven role
- Driver license and own vehicle
- Willing and able to travel (within Eastern Cape)
- Willing and able to work overtime.
- Liaising between the IT department and the executive branch.
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analysing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analysing business needs.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation, incl. BI reporting
- Running A/B tests and analysing data.
- Analysing data to inform business decisions.
- Costing of projects