|Job title:||Maintenance Foreman - Bakery (Millwright)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R47000 to R51000|
|Job published:||04 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||901931777|
Purpose of the position:
As the Maintenance Foreman you will be responsible for managing all Installations, repairs and upkeep of operations and facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities and developing maintenance procedures. Leading a team of 14 employees Including Millwrights and Assistants.
- N6 / National Diploma technical qualification
- Trade-tested Millwright
- Minimum 3 years experience in a managerial position and FMCG industry (Baking preferred).
- FSSC2200 Food Safety experience
- Experience in a planned preventative maintenance program (C-works / Pragma / SAP)
- HR / IR process experience, staff management
Position related skills / competencies:
- Industry knowledge at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in the FMCG
- Legislation in the manufacturing environment. (Health & Safety procedures)
- Organisational understanding
- Accuracy / Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking with problem solving and planning abilties
- Coaching and People development with good communication and leadership skills
- Cost consciousness / management
- Innovation / Continuous Improvement / Technical Adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working in a factory environment - hot, noisy
- Required to work overtime and shifts (night shift, after-hours, weekends, public holidays, stand-by)
- Technical Research
- Technical Support / Troubleshooting
- Understanding PLCs / Fault Findings
- Plant and systems upgrade
- Asset Management
- Assist with Projects and Cost Control & Budgeting
- Audits & compliance
- Responsible for the installation and repair of Electrical and Mechanical equipment.
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Monitor completion of job assignments through frequent observation and inspections to ensure compliance with standards and instruction
- Health and safety and Food Safety understanding
- Staff resource management, Staff training, coaching, development and performance management
- Co-ordinates, assigns, direct daily, weekly, monthly and yearly schedules.
- Establish job priorities and time frames for Maintenance staff.
- GMR2 compliance
- Maintains appropriate documentation of maintenance schedules, equipment installations, structural repair and work orders and other operating reports.
- Efficient Stock Control & Replenishment in accordance with the maintenance department.