For the Job Seeker
This page shows a list of our current vacancies, or to register your profile on our Candidate Database.
When registering, or applying for a position, you will be taken to our Candidate Database Management System at Dittojobs.
The information and documents submitted will only be visible to Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants.
Please enter as much information as possible, accurately and honestly, as this will assist the Consultants in shortlisting your CV from our Database.
If you do not find a suitable position in the list below, and would like to register your profile and CV on our Database, please click on “Submit your CV”,
to apply for any of the positions shown below, click on the “View” icon next to the position.
On the next page you will be able to view the full jobspec, and be able to “Apply” should you meet the minimum requirements.
You will then be taken through the Registration and CV Submission / Login process.
Submit your CV
||2 to 5 years
||R8000 to R10000
||23 October 2020
|Job reference no:
- Must have experience in high-value cash books and recons
- must have experience on bank recons
- ensuring all creditors are captured, processing of payments, journals, monthly reports and reconciliations.
- Check creditors payments and save all proof of payments
- Raise purchase orders of the Administration department
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare balance sheet file each month
- Handle the petty cash payouts
- Balancing the petty cash monthly
- Grade 12 or equivalent education
- Bookkeeping to balance sheet certificate would be an added advantage
- 2 - 5 years bank reconciliation experience