For the Job Seeker
This page shows a list of our current vacancies, or to register your profile on our Candidate Database.
When registering, or applying for a position, you will be taken to our Candidate Database Management System at Dittojobs.
The information and documents submitted will only be visible to Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants.
Please enter as much information as possible, accurately and honestly, as this will assist the Consultants in shortlisting your CV from our Database.
If you do not find a suitable position in the list below, and would like to register your profile and CV on our Database, please click on “Submit your CV”,
to apply for any of the positions shown below, click on the “View” icon next to the position.
On the next page you will be able to view the full jobspec, and be able to “Apply” should you meet the minimum requirements.
You will then be taken through the Registration and CV Submission / Login process.
Submit your CV
||5 to 10 years
||R40000 to R42000
||01 October 2020
|Job reference no:
- Ensure availability of equipment at all times
- Manage Spare part store to ensure availability of spare parts when needed
- Manage breakdowns on shift
- Must be able to work shifts
- Shutdown maintenance availability
- Adjusting of welding jigs on all robotic welding cells on site
- Adjusting of welding jigs using the measurement reports
- Using the Faro Arm as well as liaising with the Measurement department to obtain accurate measurement results for the adjustment
- Working with Production, Quality, Engineering to ensure the accuracy of the parts manufactured on the robotic cells
- Trade tested Toolmaker
- 5-10 years automotive manufacturing experience
- Experience in adjustments of Jigs
- Robotic exposure and CNC exposure