|Job title:||IT Technical Recruiter|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||13 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||792944513|
Be part of our highly motivated and growing IT Hub team. You must be attentive, diligent and capable of meeting deadlines to the satisfaction of all the parties involved. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, screening and presenting qualified applicants in order to promote our employer brand, shorten our time to hire and attract the best talent. The candidate needs to have an excellent working knowledge of IT technology, IT technical roles, technical abilities as well as knowledge of the recruitment process. Finally, you will help us establish a strong technical pipeline by assisting us in hiring and retaining qualified workers for our IT positions.
- Knowledge and application of Leadership2020 Principles
- Innovative and Pioneering spirit.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Computer literacy, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven work experience as a technical recruiter or recruiter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- People skills
- MS Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Relevant HR legislation e.g. SDA, LRA, BBBEE
- Advertise vacancy on Applicant Tracking System (ATS) this includes Taleo and Offerzen.
- Conduct screening and shortlisting to assess technical qualification and experience of CVs received from Agencies, Taleo and Offerzen.
- Presenting the CVs of the most successful candidates to the hiring manager.
- Co-ordinate technical assessments with the provider and provide assessment feedback to LoB and all successful candidates as well as unsuccessful candidates timeously.
- Tracking of assessments on the iMocha system.
- Qualify or reject candidates based on CV reviews and give feedback of technical assessment outcome to the recruitment agencies.
- Identify new channels to source candidates
- A relevant minimum of NQF 6 (IT or relevant qualification)
- 3-5 years’ experience in an IT or relevant field
- Or 6 months participation in the GDP programme.
- Knowledge of Human Resource processes will be advantageous.