|Job title:||INJECTION MOULDING PROCESS TECHNICIAN|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 4 years|
|Job published:||26 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||499828949|
Setting injection moulding machines to produce stable and good quality parts
Troubleshoot and adjust moulding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output
Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for issues
To initiate, action and drive closure of continuous improvement plans
Fault finding and maintaining injection moulding machines to ensure output targets are achieved
- Formal training in Injection Moulding Plastics Technology (Good knowledge of Scientific Moulding Principles – Essential Requirement)
- Ability to independently conduct process set-up for new moulds during project launch phases (Essential Requirement)
- Preferably ENGEL Machine experience CC200, CC300, etc. (However, this should not be limited to, but Advantageous)
- Willingness to identify and report on mechanical and electrical issues, affecting the machine process.
- A technically qualified person with mechanical experience in hydraulics, pneumatics and injection moulding with some experience in wiring trouble shooting. (Advantageous)
- Proven trouble shooting skills.