|Job title:||Shift Superintendent (JIT Supply)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||14 January 2022|
|Job reference no:||431802198|
- Timeous execution of the production plan output for Department within the required quality standards
and within STAKA allowance.
- Responsible for the operational Health and Safety of all shift personnel under his control.
- Supervision of all employees on shift and administration of HR requirements (Leave, Overtime,
- Performance appraisals, Discipline, time sheets, etc.).
- Drive Continuous improvement and achieve SPEM & Targets for Department
- Responsible for Environmental Safety
- Root cause investigation of all incident / accident reports and implementation of corrective actions.
- Working with RPS (Production System)
- Responsible for Housekeeping and 5S in plant area
- Maintain good delivery performance to customer.
- Maintain and enforce processes in the MLC
- Hand over to the next shift Production ,Quality, Logistics and 5S
- Clear communication in Taking over production during shift changes
• Grade 12 and similar Trade Qualification is required
• Highly Computer Literate
• Personnel Management Skills.-such as transparency, honesty, integrity and fairness
• 3 - 5 years in a leadership position.
• 3 – 5 years in a Production Environment.
• Knowledge of plastics manufacturing practices and processes
• Initiative and drive to identify actions needed to autonomously run a production shift
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of the company rules and procedures