|Job title:||Line Feed Supply Coordinator|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||10 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||4234329172|
• Responsible for covering the Material Supply and tracking of workflow from warehouse and through the manufacturing/production department.
• Ensure Assembly / Manufacturing has adequate stock for production
• Monitor and maintain good housekeeping standards
• Maintain and control Labour costs
• Support Production by ensuring no Internal line disruptions and incorrect material supply takes place
• Maintain and monitor MHE costs
• Ensure HSE standards are always adhered to
• Monitor quality, service and delivery issues and take corrective actions as needed.
• Identify and resolve supplier and internal errors that result in budget or schedule discrepancies.
• Routine clerical duties to support department activities.
• Include supervision of others performing these duties.
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• A National Diploma in Production Management / Logistics Management is required (or equivalent experience)
• 5 - 8 year’s work experience in Automotive Manufacturing/Logistics area, in a Supervisory/Coordinator capacity
• Minimum 5 years in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry
• Manufacturing / Production system experience and MRP/ERP systems