|Job title:||Van Salesman - 3 month contract|
|Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Job published:||09 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||4139035964|
The purpose of a Van Salesman is to sell company goods and merchandise directly from their company van or truck. Their duties would include identifying new sales opportunities, informing regular customers of new products and meeting sales targets. A Van Salesman may also deliver orders and collect payments as and when required to do so.
- Driving a Company vehicle and selling products to new or existing customers
- Delivering sales orders and informing existing customers of new products
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior patterns
- Signing sales contracts, taking new sales orders from customers, and collecting payments
- Accountability for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and fuel and oil levels, etc.