For the Job Seeker
This page shows a list of our current vacancies, or to register your profile on our Candidate Database.
When registering, or applying for a position, you will be taken to our Candidate Database Management System at Dittojobs.
The information and documents submitted will only be visible to Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants.
Please enter as much information as possible, accurately and honestly, as this will assist the Consultants in shortlisting your CV from our Database.
If you do not find a suitable position in the list below, and would like to register your profile and CV on our Database, please click on “Submit your CV”,
to apply for any of the positions shown below, click on the “View” icon next to the position.
On the next page you will be able to view the full jobspec, and be able to “Apply” should you meet the minimum requirements.
You will then be taken through the Registration and CV Submission / Login process.
Submit your CV
||5 to 6 years
||12 June 2020
|Job reference no:
- Provide advice and guidance to Line Management on all Industrial Relations matters
- Ensure Disciplinary cases & Grievances are fairly & procedurally resolved timeously
- Play a supporting role and or Represent the Company at the CCMA/Bargaining Council in Conciliation and Arbitration matters
- Pro-active approach in dealing with IR matters on the shop-floor
- Ensure good Communication with all stakeholders i.e. Employees, Management and Trade Unions
- Ensure there is Labour Peace in the workplace
- Manage absenteeism, follow Trends and implement improvement strategies
- Consistently and fairly implement HR Policies and Procedures
- Manage and foster good relations between Management, Employees and Trade Unions, at all times.
- Ensure that employee benefits are fairly and equitably implemented
- Deal and handle all relevant Industrial Relations matters at all levels of the company
- Ensure that Human Resources programmes and administration are well organised, up-to-date
- Schedule, take minutes and report on stakeholder meetings between the company and the Union/s
- Be on the shop-floor from time-to-time to understand Operations and IR/HR matters
- Provide support when required with general statutory reporting requirements including but not limited to Employment Equity
- Ensure all employee benefits and relevant administration are adequately addressed, carried and processed with the relevant Funds/Schemes