|Job title:||Systems Analyst (Information Technology)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||18 May 2020|
|Job reference no:||397896006|
To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company's Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
The Job Requirements
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Proficient in IT infrastructure/hardware topics such as Storage, Networks, VWWare, Interfaces.
- Proficient in data modelling and various SQL and noSQL based Database Management Systems such as SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Linux, etc.
- Proficient in ABAP Programming
- Broad / Extensive knowledge in SAP Platform and about new SAP technologies (Hana, Fiori etc.)Proficient in DevOps principles and impact on development lifecycles
- Experience in Java is desirable
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (JIRA, GitHub, SonarCube, Jenkins)
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Responsible for designing solutions that meets business requirements. Considerations include, business use cases and product strategy, cost optimization, design tradeoffs (build, buy or modify).
- Responsible for designing a solution infrastructure that meets technical requirements e.g. with Cloud Technology and Micro Services. Considerations include high availability and failover design, system sizing requirements, scalability to meet future growth requirements.
- Manage and coordinate software upgrades, deployments, downtime, patches and hot fixes with relevant role players.
- Responsible for conducting all necessary testing after deployment or patches, authorisation management, the management of Interfaces between various applications, also the coordination and analysis of incidents relating to technical topics, system performance monitoring and capacity planning,monitoring of incidents, changes and service tickets.
- Ensure innovative solutions align and support strategic implementation according to overall business strategy
- Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process, manage ideas from design stage through to implementation
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies
- Exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management
- Promote innovations to support business requirements through activities that test, pilot and implement innovative concepts for optimal customer experience
- Roll out and analyse the effectiveness of initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Perform all outputs in compliance with the Company's Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements
- Perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties and Inform superiors about deviations
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 3+ Years’ experience in IT