For the Job Seeker
This page shows a list of our current vacancies, or to register your profile on our Candidate Database.
When registering, or applying for a position, you will be taken to our Candidate Database Management System at Dittojobs.
The information and documents submitted will only be visible to Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants.
Please enter as much information as possible, accurately and honestly, as this will assist the Consultants in shortlisting your CV from our Database.
If you do not find a suitable position in the list below, and would like to register your profile and CV on our Database, please click on “Submit your CV”,
to apply for any of the positions shown below, click on the “View” icon next to the position.
On the next page you will be able to view the full jobspec, and be able to “Apply” should you meet the minimum requirements.
You will then be taken through the Registration and CV Submission / Login process.
Submit your CV
Grade 2 Operative
||1 to 2 years
||04 March 2020
|Job reference no:
- Maintain factory grounds (garden and building)
- Cleaning of welding jigs
- Carry/fetch parts needed
- Assist maintenance department where ever possible
- Stripping painted items for re-work
- Wear safety equipment as prescribed by the safety act
- Work according to safety standards
- Any other reasonable request by a supervisor
- Cleaning of pumps
- Cutting, grinding, drilling
- Use of all hand tools in workshop
- Maintenance and use of power tools (thomas, bench grinder)
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING - pack away all tools and clean the workplace at the end of the shift as per your contract
- Wear SAFETY EQUIPMENT as prescribed by the Safety Act
- Work according to SAFETY STANDARDS
- Responsible for own WORK QUALITY
- Follow COMPANY PROCEDURES
- Report any IRREGULARITIES to your direct SUPERVISOR