|Job title:||HR Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R25000 to R30000|
|Job published:||12 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||3794334510|
A stable and growing online learning institution, based in East London, is seeking to employ an HR Manager. The successful candidate will need to be based in East London, and able to work form home as well as in the office. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the Leadership Team and various Department Managers.
Strategic focus of the position:
- Contribute to developing the strategy and execution plan for the organisation human capital with the CEO.
- Executing the human capital plan.
- Ensuring the organisation has the human capital required to achieve its strategic objectives
- Ensuring the organization has robust HR processes and procedures to support the human capital agenda
Accountabilities / Competencies:
- Provide general HR support to department leaders
- Human capital performance management practices and policy improvement
- Developing HR processes and systems
- Payroll management
- Managing organizational transformation and change initiatives
- Training & Development
- Talent sourcing and development
- Maintenance and improvement of remuneration and reward frameworks and policies
- Employee Relations and Industrial relation
- Employment Equity & Transformation
- HR Risk Management and compliance
- HR Management Information provision
- Managing external consultants required for HR Function
Minimum qualification requirements:
- Recognized B-degree in Human Resources, or equivalent qualification specialising in human resource management.
- Post-graduate qualification in Human Resource management would be advantageous.
- Registration as a Practitioner with the SA Board of Personnel Practices (SABPP)
- General human resource management experience, with a minimum of five (5) years HR management experience in a progressive people management environment.
- Track record of successful implementing strong HR processes
- Proven track record of successful project management planning and execution of HR projects.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant employment legislation and regulations.
- Experienced in dispute resolution at the CCMA.
- Previous working experience working on HRIS software
- Demonstrable competencies in Microsoft Office365 productivity tools,
- Proficiency in basic data analytics and management reporting.
- Proficiency in HR information system software.