|Job title:||IR Officer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Job published:||27 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||3656554198|
We are ideally seeking candidates with expertise and qualifications in the following areas:-
- HR Degree / Diploma or Equivalent qualification;
- 5-10 years experience in the IR field preferably in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry;
- Good understanding of Labour laws;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of bargaining council agreements (Mibco);
- Computer literate with programs such as word, excel;
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
You will be responsible for the:-
- Assisting production with operational IR challenges such as shift changes, short time, layoff, overtime, restructuring, retrenchments;
- Industrial Relations;
- Handling of daily shopfloor challenges including problem solving, complaints, conflict, counselling etc.
- Advisory role: disciplinary processes and compliance with Company Policies and Procedures;
- Consultations with union;
- Preparation of cases and setting up of Disciplinary enquiries;
- Monthly Management / Shop Stewards meeting;
- DRC / CCMA case preparation and representation;
- Weekly IR reports;
- Adhoc Duties, as and when required.