For the Job Seeker
This page shows a list of our current vacancies, or to register your profile on our Candidate Database.
When registering, or applying for a position, you will be taken to our Candidate Database Management System at Dittojobs.
The information and documents submitted will only be visible to Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants.
Please enter as much information as possible, accurately and honestly, as this will assist the Consultants in shortlisting your CV from our Database.
If you do not find a suitable position in the list below, and would like to register your profile and CV on our Database, please click on “Submit your CV”,
to apply for any of the positions shown below, click on the “View” icon next to the position.
On the next page you will be able to view the full jobspec, and be able to “Apply” should you meet the minimum requirements.
You will then be taken through the Registration and CV Submission / Login process.
Submit your CV
Program Technician (Building / Construction)
||3 to 5 years
||18 February 2021
|Job reference no:
An established Development Corporation in East London, seeks to employ a Program Technician for a short-term contract.
- Degree / BTech in Built Environment profession
- Professional Registration with Built Environment Council
- 5+ years post registration experience
- 3+ year project or program management experience
- Project management
- Engineering project reviews and assessments
- Monthly and quarterly project reporting
- Liaisons with project stakeholder representatives
- Liaisons with consultants and contractors
- Project business plan assessments
- Project financial management
- Site inspections
- Project steering committee interactions