|Job title:||TECHNICIAN (EAST LONDON)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 3 years|
|Job published:||26 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||3510219851|
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOBS:
- Assist with the project. This will includes various ad hoc tasks (related and unrelated to the job title), installations, housekeeping and general assistance.
- Set machines and monitor production to run tests and prototypes.
- Using the Setting Sheet and prototype, set the machine to produce parts that to spec and of desired quality.
- Oversee the initial run to ensure the parts are produced as required.
- Attend to any setting problems during the production run.
TROUBLE SHOOTTING AND MAINTENANCE
- Includes work on hydraulics, pneumatics, wiring and tooling.
- Attend to breakdowns as required through accurate trouble shooting and repair.
- Conduct routine maintenance as scheduled.
- Setting is the most important aspect of the job, so experience in this.
- But with a willingness to address the mechanical and electrical trouble shooting issues as well (lots of setter cannot / do not want to do this).
- Ideally, a Millwright with injection moulding and setting experience, or
- A technically qualified person with mechanical with experience in hydraulics, pneumatics and injection moulding with some experience in wiring trouble shooting.
- Proven trouble shooting skills.