|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant - Port Elizabeth|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 6 years|
|Job published:||15 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||3307048363|
We are looking for a seasoned Recruitment Consultant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working experience gained from within the recruitment sector.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for our solution delivery function, we want you to own it!
To be successful in the role, you will have an extensive technical recruitment background gained specifically within the automotive sector and have a proven track record in sourcing the best talent for a variety of technical positions.
You will be considered an expert at interviewing using a range of techniques to understand candidates’ motivations and aspirations as well as their career history which you can match with an in-depth understanding of technical and specialized functions in the organization.
Supporting an Eastern Cape based business, you will be working remotely from your Home Office within the Port Elizabeth area but will be recruiting for national positions and also non-technical (corporate) roles as well.
To be a great recruiter at Abantu Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd, you can’t just post and pray –
we want proactive, driven and hungry Hunters!
We are elevating our talent across the board, and you are the face of the organization.
Recruitment is changing and we want you to bring new ideas, ways of working and of course a great personality to support these initiatives within a fantastic team of Consultants!
- Ability to remain diligent and self-disciplined in a Work from a Home Office Remote Work position
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in recruiting technical candidates
- Understanding of technical recruiting lifecycle and various sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Job platforms etc.)
- Strong focus on candidate and customer service and experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an assertive, outgoing and persuasive personality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, remain open to others’ ideas and exhibit willingness to try new things
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow, use time efficiently and operate under pressure
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media and Networking Platforms