|Job title:||Lead IT Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Job published:||19 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||3247478755|
- Responsible for the customization and implementation of local IT systems and processes.
- Assist with second-level hardware and software support.
- Responsible for optimizing IT processes to match changing business requirements.
- Support ad hoc IT Projects within the IT department and relevant departments.
- Conducts regular of IT training (business systems) to end-users.
- Responsible for problem-solving within the IT context.
- Responsible for IT service, advice, and support to internal customers, including all end-users and plant management.
- Assists in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchase of new equipment and software when necessary.
- Ensure backups of all business data are done regularly and tested in both live and offline environments.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be in possession of a 4-year National Diploma in Information Technology or Information Systems / Bachelor of Commerce degree in Information Technology.
- At least 5 to 7 years of working experience within the IT field. 2 of these years must be at the analyst level.
- Microsoft SQL Server and VMWare certified. Not negotiable.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE or MCSD) certified or studying towards to.
- Enterprise resource planning systems (ERP).
- Just in Time business systems. (JIT)
- Electronic Data Interchange. (EDI)
- Warehouse applications and scanner technologies.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Database Technologies.
- JAD (Joint Application Design) and RAD (Rapid Application Development).