|Job title:||Portfolio Administrator (Property)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R10000 to R12000|
|Job published:||19 June 2020|
|Job reference no:||3186923003|
An established Property Agent, providing sales, leasing, management and valuation services across the commercial, residential and agricultural property sectors, seeks to employ a Portfolio Administrator in their East London office.
Responsibilities to include:
- working with commercial property
- monthly billing/tenants accounts
- maintenance coordination and creditor accounts control
- working with contractors, quote approval, job approval, invoice sign off etc.
- handling general tenant/ Landlord queries
- work closely with the debt collector to ensure payment etc.
- monthly reports to directors regarding each building
- work on specialised management software (training provided)
- property inspections
- process various applications / documentation
- draft lease / rental documents
- assist Portfolio Managers with admin and processing applications
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle
- 3+ years working experience in similar administration role