|Job title:||SAP Business Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 6 years|
|Job published:||10 January 2022|
|Job reference no:||3109932706|
• Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
• Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
• Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
• Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
• Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
• Design, create and execute test cases and test scripts.
• Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
• Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
• Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
• Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgement while being aligned with customers and management.
• Promote innovations to support business requirements through activities that test, pilot and implement innovative concepts
• Manage ideas from design stage through implementation.
• Roll out and analyse the effectiveness of initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
• Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, within IT and from the business
• Performing all outputs in compliance to the Company's Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements and to perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
• Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
• Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
• Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
• Experience with SAP MM/WM or SD Modules
• Experience with Test Management Tools / software (e.g. SAP CBTA, HP ALM, etc.)
• Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
• Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong Leadership Behaviours with good People Management skills and Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
• Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
• Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
• Willingness to work a 3 shift model
• Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
• Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
• Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent.
• Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP MM/ WM or SD module(s)
• Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and automated Test Suites will be advantageous
• Ability to debug SAP ABAP will be advantageous
• Knowledge of Supply Chain processes will be beneficial