|Job title:||QAD KEY USER|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||24 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||2938171499|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications.
- Support all QAD System Processes and Queries in all departments.
- Managing QAD Improvement Projects
- Support new Engineering Launches and train new QAD Specialist.
- Provide support to overall Logistics department & Operations.
- Manage the Wall-to-Wall Inventory count and analysis.
- Prepare Production & Inventory Forecasts
- Assist with Crisis Management and Root Cause Analysis throughout the plant.
- Managing the overall Supply Chain.
- Drive Inventory Reduction actions.
- Ensure raw material availability to support production.
- On time delivery to the customer
- Weekly Production plan and long-term plan and monitor schedule attainment.
- Minimize Premium freight
- Ensure timely receipt of all sample parts to support launch.
- Manage timely run-in run out with minimal obsolescence.
- Implement Cost Savings opportunities
- Continuous Improvement
- Support ERP System QAD in all areas, Logistics, Finance, Engineering & Production
- Ensure QAD availability where possible.
- Responsible for QAD ERP system and sub-modules and in terms of system use also supervises all users through controlling and reinforcing a proper and correct use.
- Liaises with central support IT Department in all system related issues, queries, development & malfunctions.
- Monitor EDI communication (Customer ASN, Supplier Schedules, etc.)
- Implement system improvements/changes either initiated by plant or by central IT team.
- Manage cross functional team workshops to identify and implement project improvements processes best suited for the business.
- Responsible to prepare Technical & Business Specifications of modification to the system and perform the necessary testing and implementation.
- Support plant activities at all levels to achieve targets, e.g., inventory levels, minimal shortages / obsolescence, production output monitoring.
- Export and prepare summarized information for Management.
- Prepare and load data files to ease the workload in various areas.
- Responsible for Kanban setup, processes, and calculations (Circuit / Splices & Components)
- Aid with Shipments, BOM integrations / analysis and breakdowns, Raw Material shortage investigations, Inventory analysis.
- Run In / Run Out coordination within the Kanban process, Label Design & implementation, Financial Cost Simulations & Interfaces
- Minimum tertiary qualification technical diploma and/or specific training on supply chain management/Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automotive industry in supply chain management/IT positions.
- Candidate must have experience in plant logistics.
- Must possess excellent communications skills have and the ability to work effectively with all other functional groups throughout the organization.
- The person will need good project management skills.
- MS Project, MS Office, QAD