|Job title:||Quality Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||11 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||2781431623|
Requirements for Applicants
· A bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent qualification
· City and Guilds: Quality Assurance
· IATF 16949 & Quality Standards\
· ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949:2016 Auditor
· Certified lead auditors – VDA 6.3:20216
· Minimum 3 years’ management in the Automotive Industry
· Minimum 5 years in Quality Field
· Project management experience as it applies to the Quality discipline
· Expert in leading root cause analysis and training of team
· Ensure that the BRMP processes are implemented and maintained throughout the plant’s organisation.
· Ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of the business system and certification/ compliance with BRMP, ISO standards, IATF 16949, etc.
· Develop and control Plant Quality Financial budget and staffing plans.
· Approve all pre-production
· Manage Quality at source (Green Area)
· Manage requirements related to Quality and other standard (IATF: 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015 & VDA 6.3:2016)
· Drive Quality empowerment into manufacturing
· Facilitate action teams and improvement improve on identified risks
· Compile Quality topics for Quality Awareness Training in conjunction with training department
· Plan and set up testing programmes to investigate Quality issues and recommend changes.
· Develop the total Quality strategic plans and ensure implementation for the plant
· Provide Strategic and change leadership to the total Quality team.
· Maintain IATF 16949:2016 Certification
· Contribute to and improve on the operation of the Quality Assurance system and manage and implement the Quality Assurance system
· Develop and approve Quality procedures, work instruction, etc. Plant specific
· Co-ordinate and facilitate customer audits of the product and product capability
· Conduct Internal system audits IATF 16949:2016 and process audit VDA 6.3:2016