|Job title:||ERP Key User BOM Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||12 November 2020|
|Job reference no:||2737208167|
• Creation of Manufacturing Bill of materials, update, and sign-offs
• Ensure proper execution of product change management, parts setup to active status timely, and implementation process clarified in the plant.
• Ensure on-time and accurate BOM creation as well as leading the MBOM audits (as per BOS)
• Meet scorecards items related to Engineering Change Management
• Plan and execute the critical deliverables as defined in BOS
• Ensure BOM setup, review, and sign off as per BOS
• Part number creations, setups
• Weekly error report analysis
• Manufacturing Bill of materials setup and sign off as per Program manager timing plan
ERP Key User:
• Train team members on ERP/WMS use.
• Define the flow of goods in ERP/WMS to assure optimized operations (backflush points, scrap, inventory transfer, warehousing logic).
• Control item parameters and relevant logistics settings to maintain optimal system performance.
• Communicate to IT operational requirements to optimize shop floor logistics.
• Support inventory and demand analysis to address operational issues.
• Control daily interactions of ERP with other shop floor and financial systems.
• Act as an interface between IT and materials management.
• Standardization of logistics processes (BOS, IMS).
• Running of key reports to support logistics business unit
• Troubleshoot ERP errors, lead failures with the cross-functional team till a resolution is found.
- Minimum tertiary qualification technical diploma and/or specific training on supply chain management/Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry in supply chain management/IT positions.
- Candidate must have to experience in-plant logistics.
- Must possess excellent communications skills have and the ability to work effectively with all other functional
groups throughout the organization
- MS Project, MS Office, QAD
- The person will need good project management skills