|Job title:||Logistics Supervisor|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 7 years|
|Job published:||14 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||267726722|
Key Performance Indicators
• Overall responsibility for plant logistics concepts (layouts / material flows / intralogistics systems integration)
• Managing storage equipment and moving equipment
• Reporting intralogistics KPI’s and budgetary needs
• Tracking key figures on efficiency of logistics processes, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and best
• Active management of work tasks and personnel deployment
• Warehouse structuring (block, shelf storage, ABC analysis, JIT/ JIS concepts, pick by light inventory and KANBAN)
• Effective inventory management (FIFO principle, batch management, re-usable / dedicated packaging
• Training of employees on correct use of stock management system and MFT’s.
• Root cause analysis and problem solving on intralogistics processes and systems
• Responsible for inventory accuracy (cycle count program, periodic inventory checks and year end financial
• Monitoring and ensuring health and safety in accordance with national statutory and internal company requirements.
• Bachelors degree logistics/supply chain
• 4-7 years experience in logistics field
• Logistics systems and process knowledge.
• Proven track record of effective warehouse management
• Excellent organization, report writing and planning skills.
• Systems & process expertise
• Excellent computer skills
• Self driven and highly motivated
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly skilled in root cause analysis and problem solving