|Job title:||Quality Engineer|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Job published:||06 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||2612632818|
- Represent customer requirements internally.
- Customer representative.
- Quick reaction to NOK parts found on customer line.
- Assist with the achievement of Plant Quality objectives and monitor progress.
- Define OK/NOK boundary samples with customer and set standard for production.
- Manage New Project and Engineer Change submissions to the customer.
- Monitor adherence of activities to the control plan and standard work instructions, initiate corrections if necessary
- Active participation in QRCI activity.
- Ensure compliance with all Safety/regulation standards.
- Compilation of Quality results and maintenance of Quality records/documentation.
- Implement containment and ensure effectiveness.
- Preparation of documentation and customer feedback on quality problems/ complaints.
- Interrupt the manufacturing or the delivery of products when Quality is not assured.
Qualifications and position requirements
Minimum education level:
o Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering / Quality Sciences.
- Process orientated with customer relationship experience.
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in quality.
Skills and competencies:
- Solid knowledge of Quality Management Systems in Production.
- Proven oral and written communication skills with English and computer literate.
o Established decisive team player.
As an employee, you are also required to :
· Secure internal control with the support of financial controller and finance network
· Abide by the Code of Ethics.