|Job title:||HR Business Partner|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R45000 to R54999|
|Job published:||21 December 2021|
|Job reference no:||2521928327|
This role is best described as a Hybrid role, with the flexibility to be able to work from home. However, the majority of work will be office based.
This role reports directly to the CEO, with the following strategic accountabilities:
- Contribute to developing the strategy and execution plan for the organisation human capital with the CEO.
- Executing the human capital plan.
- Ensuring the organisation has the human capital required to achieve its strategic objectives
- Ensuring the organization has robust HR processes and procedures to support the human capital agenda
- Recognized B-degree in Human Resources, or equivalent qualification specialising in human resource management.
- Post-graduate qualification in Human Resource management would be advantageous.
- Registration as a Practitioner with the SA Board of Personnel Practices.
- 5+ years General human resource management experience, preferably in a progressive people management environment.
- Track record of successful implementing strong HR processes .
- Proven track record of successful project management planning and execution of HC projects.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant employment legislation and regulations.
- Experienced in dispute resolution at the CCMA.
- Previous working experience working on HRIS software
- Provide general HR support to department leaders
- Human capital performance management practises and policy improvement
- Developing HR processes and systems
- Payroll management
- Managing organisational transformation and change initiatives
- Training & Development
- Talent sourcing and development
- Assist the Facilities and Risk Officer in the execution of COVID-19 protocols and procedures
- Maintenance and improvement of remuneration and reward frameworks and policies
- Employee Relations and Industrial relation
- Employment Equity & Transformation
- HC Risk Management and compliance
- HC Management Information provision
- Managing external consultants required for HR Function
Competencies / Skills required:
- Demonstrable competencies in Microsoft Office365 productivity tools,
- Proficiency in basic data analytics and management reporting.
- Proficiency in HR information system software.