|Job title:||Robot Technician|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||29 June 2021|
|Job reference no:||2257942164|
1. Experience on Motoman, Yaskawa and Fanuc Robots
2. Repair, fault finding and routine maintenance of all Robots and Robotic Equipment
3. Have a minimum of 5 years’ technical experience in an automotive manufacturing environment (Automotive seating experience advantageous).
4. Good working knowledge of PLC’s and HMI’s will be an added benefit.
5. Good working knowledge of electrical sensors, and proximity switches
6. Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings will be an added benefit
7. Ability to build and repair electronic circuits / small jig panels
8. Working knowledge of CO2 welding and Spot welding
9. Basic Pneumatic experience
10. Computer literate (MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: -
1. Ensuring that Robots, Robotic equipment, and machinery repairs are done according to Scheduled Maintenance Reports.
2. Conducting fault-finding and repairs on robotic equipment.
3. Assist with electrical breakdowns, callouts, and implementation of changes / optimization in the Plant