For the Job Seeker
This page shows a list of our current vacancies, or to register your profile on our Candidate Database.
When registering, or applying for a position, you will be taken to our Candidate Database Management System at Dittojobs.
The information and documents submitted will only be visible to Abantu Staffing Solutions Consultants.
Please enter as much information as possible, accurately and honestly, as this will assist the Consultants in shortlisting your CV from our Database.
If you do not find a suitable position in the list below, and would like to register your profile and CV on our Database, please click on “Submit your CV”,
to apply for any of the positions shown below, click on the “View” icon next to the position.
On the next page you will be able to view the full jobspec, and be able to “Apply” should you meet the minimum requirements.
You will then be taken through the Registration and CV Submission / Login process.
Submit your CV
Health and Safety Officer
||5 to 6 years
||31 March 2021
|Job reference no:
- Certification of courses in health and safety from a recognized training provider
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Health and Safety, preferably in the construction industry, including safety specifications and / or safety plans
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office
Skills, knowledge and abilities required
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of OHS Act and other relevant legislation
- Strong verbal, written and communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate
- technical subject matter to a wide range of audiences
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with SHEQ
- Knowledge of Company Policies
- Ability to communicate in Xhosa
Legal requirements, registrations, licenses