|Job title:||Site Production / Management Accountant|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R650000 to R720000|
|Job published:||13 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||185914257|
This position is the custodian of the daily financial operations of all Departments. It manages the full financial function at the Fort Jackson site, including Queenstown and Port Elizabeth Depots, which includes but is not limited to:
- responsible for implementing and maintaining of financial controls aligned to SOPs
- to ensure controls are maintained in all finance related functions/procedures.
- to generate reports as required across all aspects of the value chain.
Grade 12 / Matric
Bachelor of Commerce
Completed articles (SAIPA or SAICA) / CIMA / equivalent
3+ years’ experience within FMCG / Manufacturing environment
3+ years’ experience in Management / Staff Supervision role
Knowledge of manufacturing related ERP systems / Microsoft Great Plains / equivalent
Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Involved in site financial management in all operational areas of the business, on a daily basis, including:
- processing and reconciling of cashbook
- reviewing and approving creditors recons and payments
- reviewing and approving debtors recons and age analysis
- reviewing of weekly wages and monthly salaries
- involvement in all areas of the value chain within the site and depots, including but not limited to: raw materials, production, distribution, maintenance, sales and marketing etc.
- Weekly preparation and reporting of: profit statement; variance analysis and explanation;
- Coordination and participation skills for a monthly inventory count
- The accurate capturing of month end journals and ensuring that month-end closure deadlines are met
- Monthly / weekly / daily reporting on expenses and inefficiencies in the value chain, investigation of inefficiencies / issues within the value chain and proposing / implementing required changes
- Annual budget preparation across all divisions, and the coordination and participation in annual asset verification.
- Budget management monthly / weekly / daily
- Evaluate proposed capital projects and the completion of capex requests.
- Assistance in the preparation of internal and external audits compulsory
- Staff / Team Management: 10