|Job title:||Quality Engineering|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Salary:||R3 to R4|
|Job published:||06 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||1810024753|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be responsible for all products (OEM and Tier 1 suppliers), including customer requirements and specifications, APQP process and customer complaints;
· Ensuring that customer complaints, and non-conformances are addressed and prevented from re-occurring (close the loop effectively).
· Liaise with local and overseas suppliers and OEMs on quality matters, root cause investigations and corrective/preventative action plans and update of the relevant documentation.
· Represent the company in customer quality discussions (internally and externally), and advise on requirement/specifications, able to present on quality issues to the customers.
· Ensure all customer-specific requirements are included effectively and efficiently into internal systems, procedures and specifications.
· Prepare reports on quality related matters.
· Plan, execute and close issues on audits (Quality System audits, Process Audits, Product Audits)
· Effectively participate in all 1st, 2nd and third party audits.
· Provide training to all employees on customer and quality standard requirements.
· Hands-on knowledge of KPM Halle (Problem solving) and Be on system (for PPAP submissions).
For CCC Certification in the absence of the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer shall ensure;
· That the requirements of China's Implementation Rules for Compulsory Certification of Motor Vehicle Products (for interior trim parts: CNCA-C11-09:2014) are fulfilled and that the complete implementation is secured and adjusted periodically according to the given changes.
· That the CCC certified products always comply with the Chinese product standard (for interior trim parts: GB 8410-2006).
· That a process instruction exists, which regulates the labeling with the CCC logo.
· That a procedural instruction exists, which ensures that the CCC logo is not applied on either faulty, non-conforming or non-certified products, and not on such products that have been modified after certification without an adjustment of the certificate.
· That a CoP Control Plan is created and implemented
· That any relevant changes are announced to the Chinese Certification Authority.
· Diploma/ B Tech in Engineering
· Three to Five year’s relevant experience
· Working knowledge of the Injection Moulding process