|Job title:||Project Engineer (Change Management)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Job published:||06 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||1677067441|
- Actively responsible for all aspects of the Project at hand.
- Autonomously drives the project, looks for risks and mitigates them.
- Actively communicates with the Engineering department, Project manager, VHL and KAM
- Continous coordination of activities between sales, engineering and plant with the emphasis on change management and new part introduction.
- Coordinate with ENG, IM, Paint, Fabrication, LOG, CHEM, PUR, Finance etc to ensure projects and other agreed tasks meet the objective set.
- Offer direct support to the departmental manager or project manager within the scope of projects and supporting co ordination of customer interfaces.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, participation at the customer, with a rapid assessment of OEM requests versus the companies methodology.
? Completed Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Diploma/Degree
? Minimum of 3 years Automotive design/development experience
? Completed Project management training and minimum 3 years experience
? Trained in modern quality planning techniques
? Extremely Commercially aware
? Excellent communicator in both written and verbal form
? High analytical skills
? Full driving license and ability to travel frequently.
? Advanced PC skills(Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint & Word software