|Job title:||Senior Contracts Administrator - Legal / Manufacturing|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||30 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||1207790424|
- Drafting of legal agreements.
- Development of new legal agreements, including drafting bespoke agreements.
- Final review of master legal agreements which have been populated with contract details and/or proposed amendments from the business units and draft legal response to third parties.
- Liaison with Corporate head office legal department in respect of the above requirements, as necessary.
- Review of third-party legal agreements (including but not limited to vendor agreements, quotations terms and conditions, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, indemnity forms, POPIA consent and data processing agreements) and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow ups as necessary.
- Review legal agreements and identify commercial and legal risks and draft amendments to mitigate risks, with the objective of obtaining the optimal legal position for the division.
- Draft response to third parties on legal agreements reviewed and assessed and respond timeously to applicable business unit or third party, in consultation with manager as necessary.
- Review proposed amendments to master legal agreements by third parties and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow ups as necessary.
- Review of amendments to the group customer credit application by applicable customers in conjunction with business units and Corporate head office legal department and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow ups as necessary.
- Review of supplier credit applications in conjunction with the business unit, Procurement Manager and Corporate head office legal department and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow ups as necessary.
- Monthly review of the SharePoint contracts register, ensuring accuracy and completeness of the contracts register on an ongoing basis, ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to, for manager approval.
- Ensure business units are timeously notified in respect of statutory changes.
- Supervise routine review of internal company information schedules , company letterheads and statutory records to ensure that these are timeously maintained and report to management on a quarterly basis
- Communication of monthly and quarterly reporting deadlines for litigation report and bad debts register to business units in a timely manner to ensure all deadlines to Corporate head office are met
- Communication with external attorneys appointed to obtain a quarterly update on litigation matters (or monthly update when deemed necessary).
- Draft the monthly litigation report (including matters below threshold for board reporting) for approval by manager.
- Draft the quarterly litigation report (and any further updates as required by Corporate head office legal) for approval by manager.
- Final review of the quarterly contracts register for board packs compiled by the Contracts Administrator for final approval by manager.
- Update the finance bad debt register with monthly progress on matters handled directly by the role.
- Direct liaison with Corporate
- Responsible for review and amendment of all legal correspondence concerning litigation matters for approval by manager.
- First line liaison with Corporate head office legal department and external attorneys in respect of litigation matters under the direction of manager
- Manage the Intellectual Property portfolio for the Division, in conjunction with the Contracts Administrator.
- Liaison with Corporate head office company secretarial department to ensure that the Intellectual Property portfolio for the Division is accurate and complete.
- Ensure that outstanding agreements and agreements in progress are timeously followed up with business units to facilitate timely close out.
- BCOM (LAW) or LLB incorporating commercial law and corporate governance or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a corporate environment