|Job title:||Inventory Clerk|
|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Job published:||12 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||1190728773|
- Daily management of the fuel inventory module in Pastel Evolution.
- Ensuring all fuel purchased, sold and stock losses / gains are accurately accounted for.
- Monthly calculation of “goods in transit” (GIT) volume balance and valuation.
Receiving and processing of fuel purchases documentation:
- Receive all documentation relating to the purchase and placing of purchases orders on the system
- Match invoices, delivery notes, GRV's and authorised orders
- Check GRV’ed supplier invoices capturing into Pastel Evolution, ensuring accurate quantities and price per litre
Inventory purchase and sales order reconciliation:
- Reconcile all purchase orders to the relevant sales order ensuring all “Left on Boards” – LOB’s are identified for invoicing and any stock gains or losses calculated
- Investigate material variance
- Timeous GRVing of purchased orders
- 24 hours turnaround time and limited backlogs
- Accuracy of transactions
- No Vat errors, reversals and credit notes minimal
- Purchase Order inventory reconciliations to be performed timeously
- Accurate and timeous reconciliation of Fuel inventory monthly (GIT)
- cut-off errors regarding dates of purchases and sales