|Job title:||Financial Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||7 to 10 years|
|Job published:||08 June 2020|
|Job reference no:||1135276277|
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer / General Manager, the Finance Manager will provide Executive Management, and the Board with reliable, consolidated financial information, to manage and safeguard the Company’s assets (liquid, current and non-current) in accordance with recognised and accepted financial standards and prescribed regulations, while exuding astute and prudent financial management in guiding the corporation towards sustainability.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 7+ Financial Manager with the Finance environment
- Relevant financial reporting standards and practices e.g. IRPS / GRAP / PFMA / Treasury Regulations and other relevant acts
- Must be knowledgeable and have experience in the internal and external environment, IT Governance and due diligence processes and procedures
- Must have knowledge of Management accounting principles, calculations and treasury functions
- As a custodian of the PFMA and accompanying regulations at the company, responsible to oversee the development and implementation of the company financial accounting, management accounting, consolidated reporting and procurement policies and procedures;
- Facilitating delivery of financial and administrative support services, particularly
- Financial control
- Budget and forecasting
- Revenue collection and recording financial processes.
- Preparing and presenting the the company financial statements and liaise with both the internal and external auditors.
- Ensuring that the company maintains a clean audit outcome.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, banks, investors and others
- Managing the business unit and its employees
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the General Manager / Chief Executive Officer and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders